News Archive (2019)
- December 19, 2019 by Tobin PerryThe college years can be a prime time for spiritual formation. Here’s how Azusa Pacific University helps students grow spiritually.
- November 20, 2019 by Abigail ReedThis fall, the American Council of Trustees and Alumni named APU’s Honors College one of five “Hidden Gems” in the nation, recognizing the exceptional value this challenging academic program holds for students.
- November 15, 2019 by Abigail ReedMusic weaves throughout the family of music professor John Burdett, Ed.D., playing a central role in their lives. Then, a visit to the pediatrician’s office shook their world of sound and song: the doctor diagnosed their son as profoundly deaf.
- November 4, 2019 by Lucas Grimsley, Ph.D. (ABD)To help bring biblical text to life for his students, archaeologist and adjunct professor Lucas Grimsley shares his research with his classes, including his ongoing work with the The Kourion Urban Space Project on the island of Cyprus.
- October 18, 2019 by Abigail ReedEating meals with students around their dining room table, discussing Scripture over steaming cups of coffee, picking up trash in the Azusa Canyon—professors Louise and Kevin Huang make a difference as a couple by living out their faith at APU.
- August 28, 2019 by Abigail ReedWherever you may be on your Christian walk, consider these available resources and opportunities to grow closer to God and others during your time at Azusa Pacific University.
- April 10, 2019Paul Ferguson, Ph.D., an experienced and acclaimed administrator and educator, becomes the 17th president of Azusa Pacific University on June 1.
- February 1, 2019 by Abigail ReedAPU’s plans for a community garden will soon transform a plot of dirt and tangled vines into a place of growth for all.