Summer Bridge Program
The Summer Bridge is a free 4-week program that prepares a select group of first-generation college students for their transition to Azusa Pacific. This year’s program is hybrid, with a virtual component in July and a residential component in August:
- Orientation: July 11
- Program: July 12-30 (M-F)
- Move-in/Orientation: August 1
- Program: August 2-6
Participants live on campus, take courses for college credit, and connect with on-campus resources and internships. Housing, food, and textbooks are included.
Eligible Participant Requirements
All program participants must:
- Identify as first-generation students
- Have been accepted to Azusa Pacific University
- Have paid their enrollment deposit
- Submit a Summer Bridge application
The deadline for the Summer Bridge 2021 application is April 5, 2021. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Note: This information is current for the 2020-21 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.