APU faculty members will find a multitude of resources at their disposal to aid them in teaching, conducting research, networking with colleagues, and growing professionally.
Current Faculty Handbook
Faculty Handbook PDFs
- Faculty Handbook 2020-21 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook 2019-20 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook 2018-19 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook 2017-18 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook 2016-17 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook 2015-16 (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook 2014-15 (PDF)
The Faculty Handbook provides information that is essential to better understanding the role of a faculty member at Azusa Pacific University. This publication is a ready reference for institutional life and procedure and also guides new faculty orientation.
Faculty members who have questions regarding this handbook are encouraged to consult with their department chair, the dean of their school/college, the provost, the faculty moderator, or other appropriate administrative officers.