Michael Jimenez, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Theology
Michael Jimenez, Ph.D., wrote his dissertation on Karl Barth’s historical lectures on the Enlightenment era in order to analyze the ways the idea of European modernity continues to shape our world. He likes to take an interdisciplinary approach when discussing theological topics, focusing especially on postcolonial theory to look at ways to give a voice to “the Other.” He and his wife, Lluvia, have two boys, Lucas and Raylan.
- Ph.D., Church History, Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.A., Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.A., History, Biola University
- School of Theology
- Department of Theology
- Continental Theology and Critical Theory
- The Enlightenment
- Theology of Karl Barth
- THEO 303 - Theology & the Christian Life
- THEO 352 - Church History from Apostolic to the Eve of the Reformation
- THEO 354 - Church History from the Eve of Reformation to the Present