Registration opens March 9, 2020
Benefits of Summer School
- Discounted Tuition: Up to 70% tuition discount for summer 2020 (discount is compared to fall and spring tuition).
- Discounted Housing: See Summer Extension Program 2020 (PDF). Stay all summer and receive a 50% discount.
- Multiple Terms: There are several summer terms, ranging from 5-16 weeks. See class availability at home.apu.edu.
- Many Class Options: Pick from a wide variety of on-campus, online, and study-away courses.
For a complete list of open classes, visit home.apu.edu and search “summer 2020.”
|Session (Term Code)||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer I (5W1)||May 4||June 4|
|Summer II (5W2)||June 8||July 9|
|Summer III (5W3)||July 13||August 13|
|Summer IV (1)||May 4||August 14|
|Summer V (U81)||May 4||June 25|
|Summer VI (U82)||June 29||August 20|
|Summer VII (U823)||May 4||August 21|
View the Undergraduate Academic Calendar – 2019-20 (PDF) for term-specific dates and deadlines.
- Current Students: Register for summer courses on home.apu.edu beginning March 9, 2020.
- Non-Degree-Seeking Students, Future APU Freshmen, and Transfer Students: Apply for summer courses using the Summer 2020 Online Application. For more information, contact the Office of Undergraduate and International Admissions at (800) 825-5278.
Tuition and Fees
- Summer 2020 tuition is offered at a discounted rate of:
- $450 per unit for 100-200 level classes.
- $525 per unit for 300-400 level classes.
- Students will be charged a one-time $100 university service fee.
- Course fees may apply.
- Pay for your classes through CASHNet.
- All students are enrolled in a 1-month or 2-month payment plan, depending on time of registration.
- Payment dates are May 1 and June 1, with full payment due by June 1.
- For summer housing information, please contact the Office of Residence Life.