Registration opens March 9, 2020
Benefits of Summer School
- Discounted Tuition: Up to 70% tuition discount for summer 2020 (discount is compared to fall and spring tuition).
- Discounted Housing: See Summer Housing Options (PDF). Stay all summer and receive a 50% discount.
- Multiple Terms: There are several summer terms, ranging from 5-16 weeks. See class availability at home.apu.edu.
- Many Class Options: Pick from nearly 140 on-campus, online, and study-away courses.
For a complete list of open classes, visit home.apu.edu and search “summer 2020.”
|Session (Term Code)||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer I (5W1)||May 4||June 4|
|Summer II (5W2)||June 8||July 9|
|Summer III (5W3)||July 13||August 13|
|Summer IV (1)||May 4||August 14|
|Summer V (U81)||May 4||June 25|
|Summer VI (U82)||June 29||August 20|
|Summer VII (U823)||May 4||August 21|
View the Undergraduate Academic Calendar – 2020-21 (PDF) for term-specific dates and deadlines.
- Current Students: Register for summer courses on home.apu.edu beginning March 9, 2020.
- Non-Degree-Seeking Students, Future APU Freshmen, and Transfer Students: Apply for summer courses using the Summer 2020 Online Application, which will be available by the end of March. For more information, contact the Office of Undergraduate and International Admissions at (800) 825-5278.
Tuition and Fees
- Summer 2020 tuition is offered at a discounted rate of:
- $450 per unit for 100-200 level classes.
- $525 per unit for 300-400 level classes.
- Students will be charged a one-time $100 university service fee.
- Course fees may apply.
- Pay for your classes through CASHNet.
- All students are enrolled in a 1-month or 2-month payment plan, depending on time of registration.
- Payment dates are May 1 and June 1, with full payment due by June 1.
- APU students have the option of living on campus for all or part of the summer.