Registration opens March 11, 2019
Benefits of Summer School
- Discounted Tuition: 60% tuition discount for summer 2019.
- Discounted Housing: See Summer Housing Options (PDF). Stay all summer and receive a 50% discount.
- Multiple Terms: There are several summer terms, ranging from 5-16 weeks. See class availability at home.apu.edu.
- Many Class Options: Pick from close to 200 on-campus or online courses.
For a complete list of open classes, visit home.apu.edu and search “summer 2019.”
|Session (Term Code)||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer I (5W1)||May 13||June 13|
|Summer II (5W2)||June 17||July 18|
|Summer III (5W3)||July 15||August 15|
|Summer IV (1)||May 13||August 16|
|Summer V (U81)||May 6||June 27|
|Summer VI (U82)||July 1||August 22|
View the Undergraduate Academic Calendar – 2018-19 (PDF) for term-specific dates and deadlines.
- Current Students: Register for summer courses on home.apu.edu beginning March 11, 2019.
- Non-Degree-Seeking Students, Future APU Freshmen, and Transfer Students: Apply for summer courses using the Summer 2019 Online Application. For more information, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (800) TALK-APU.
Tuition and Fees
- Summer 2019 tuition is offered at a 60% discounted rate of $638 per unit.
- Students will be charged a one-time $100 university service fee.
- Course fees may apply.
- Pay for your classes through CASHNet.
- All students are enrolled in a 1- or 2-month payment plan, depending on time of registration.
- Payment dates are May 1 and June 1, with full payment due by June 1.