News and Features (2021)
- December 15, 2021 by Tobin PerryFinding the right private scholarships can be overwhelming for high school seniors. Here’s how you can help your student thrive in this process.
- December 1, 2021 by Ben KissamYour student wants to change schools. In this parent’s guide, learn all the benefits of transferring colleges and why APU suggests students apply ASAP.
- November 2, 2021 by Ana FelceHow do students with undeclared majors choose their classes? Take the time to explore your interests while choosing your courses using these tips.
- April 15, 2021 by Stephanie ThurrottAs a parent, you want your college student to receive the support they need to succeed in their classes. Learn how tutoring for college students can be key to their overall academic success.
- April 6, 2021 by Ben KissamIf you’re a gap year student who is getting ready to transition into, or back into, college life, here’s how to overcome common challenges and prepare for a successful year.
- March 16, 2021 by Ashley EnerizWhen exploring ways to pay for college, there are many options for funding, including private scholarships offered by businesses and organizations to help students reach their education goals. Learn how to find and apply for these opportunities.
- March 10, 2021 by Ben KissamAPU’s virtual campus experience helps prospective college students visit campus from anywhere and get connected. Explore the many resources you can access right from home.