News and Features (2020)
- October 31, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottStudents of color can tap into these scholarships for minority students that can substantially reduce the cost of attending college.
- October 29, 2020 by Ashley EnerizNow is the time to apply for financial aid for college! Here’s the guidance you need to feel successful throughout the whole process.
- October 6, 2020 by Ashley EnerizUsing a remote online learning environment will be a new experience this semester, but with the right tools, you can have a successful school year.
- July 2, 2020 by Morgan RogersHere's everything you need to know before your first year at Azusa Pacific University.
- June 16, 2020The university is pleased to announce our plan to reopen this fall. Destination APU: A Safe Return to Campus is guided by focused care and adherence to federal, state, and county health directives.
- June 9, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottWith online summer school courses, you can keep the momentum going to explore new courses, graduate sooner, and save money. Learn more about the additional benefits of taking summer classes.
- April 27, 2020 by Abigail ReedAs you gear up for the next chapter of your life in the midst of this challenging time, APU is committed to helping make your college transition as smooth as possible by extending the deposit deadline and offering virtual resources to assist you.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.