News Archive (2022)
- November 14, 2022 by Kyra PalmbushThrough her honest, emotional exploration of failure and play, Karen Hall ’09 combines two unlikely disciplines– classical music and clowning.
- November 9, 2022“The printmaking shop off of Duke Hallway is my safe haven. It's the place where I realized I wanted to pursue printmaking when I was an undergrad. Now, I get to teach my own printmaking classes in the same room. Full circle moment!”
- March 10, 2022“GET UNCOMFORTABLE! Don’t be associated with the negative connotations of feeling pressured and immerse yourself with people who differ from you. Allow learning through experiences just as much as your classes. That is what college is all about."
- March 7, 2022 by Abigail ReedAlthough Eliana Swenson ’24 grew up with a rich heritage of faith and two parents who attended APU, she lacked a sense of Christian fellowship in her local Utah community. It wasn't until she attended APU herself that she truly found her faith.
- January 21, 2022Professor Catling’s advice for students is to “Show up, do the hard work of learning and let the "mistakes" just be what they are.”
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.