Crystel Vargas, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
Phone: (626) 969-3434, Ext. 4674
Crystel Vargas, M.A., is passionate about developing students into difference makers. Her areas of focus are student recruitment, student development, mentoring, and youth ministry, and her research interests include servant leadership, transformational leadership, and group dynamics. She has studied social media and the effects it has on self-esteem within youth and their transition into adulthood, and is committed to fostering a safe learning environment in which personal and professional growth can be achieved.
- M.A., Leadership (Emphasis in Leadership Development), Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Communication Studies (Emphasis in Media Studies), Azusa Pacific University
- Strengths-Based Leadership Certification, Azusa Pacific University
- School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- Student Recruitment
- Youth Ministry
- LDRS 401 – Leadership Practicum