What We Are About
School of Business and Management Brand Promise
Cultivating difference makers who transform how business works.
We are a Christ-centered community of scholars and professionals pursuing academic excellence to advance the work of God in the world, developing students of character and competence as difference-makers in business and society.
The vision of APU’s School of Business and Management is to develop difference makers: students and graduates, who, through business, enhance human flourishing and restore biblical Shalom socially, economically, relationally, and spiritually; share the gospel through their lives; meet human needs; and create wealth that benefits people. By doing so, we cultivate difference makers who transform how business works.
Azusa Pacific University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission and the School of Business and Management programs are accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business: Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business: Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business: Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business: Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business: Entrepreneurship (initial review)
- Bachelor of Science in Business: International Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration (initial review)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Management
Guiding Principles of the School of Business and Management
We believe that . . .
- Christians in business can be a catalyst for good and change by truly integrating faith, character, and business expertise into one driving force.
- An APU business education develops students and graduates who, by working together and through God, are equipped and empowered to impact the business world, society, and the kingdom of God.
- Students and faculty members invest in engaging, relevant, and formative learning and scholarship that leads to “aha” moments.
- By having an open door and a challenging heart, our business faculty members inspire a student’s highest potential.
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.