News Archive (2020)
- April 9, 2020 by Heather NelsonThe Golden State Teacher Grant represents a great way for prospective California teachers to fund their education in pursuit of a teaching credential! Here are the details you should know.
- April 4, 2020 by Tobin PerryUnsure about the transition from undergraduate studies to grad school? Here are a few grad school tips to get you ready.
- April 1, 2020 by Morgan RogersFind free resources and virtual tools to use as you complete your online classes during COVID-19.
- March 23, 2020Learn more about Noah's recent presentation.
- March 23, 2020Learn more about Alba's recent presentation.
- March 23, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20If you’re a college student like me, you’re probably struggling to keep up with the news and rapid changes that are taking place as a result of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Here’s how I’m navigating these challenges one day at a time.
- March 19, 2020 by Ashley EnerizCompleting remote classes definitely feels different than attending in-class sessions. Here are five tips to help you succeed in your coursework.
- March 19, 2020 by Ana FelceCurious to know what it’s like as a first-generation graduate student? Hear from grad students who were first in their families to pursue this next level of higher education.
- March 13, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you may be experiencing a sudden transition into online classes. If you are accustomed to taking classes in-person, there are many ways to make the shift to online courses easier.
- February 27, 2020 by Tobin PerryThe graduate student experience of balancing school, work, and life isn’t easy. But two APU graduates say it’s possible—and you can thrive in the process!
- February 13, 2020 by Tobin PerryHybrid programs allow students to get the best of both worlds with online and in-person classes. Learn more about the benefits of this format.
- January 31, 2020The Carnegie Foundation selected Azusa Pacific University as 1 of 119 institutions to receive its 2020 Community Engagement Classification.
- January 7, 2020 by Ben KissamHere are five relationship-building tips for online courses to help you better connect with your professors!
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.