General Education for Professional Students
For professional students completing a bachelor's degree at Azusa Pacific, General Education courses are available to help you earn additional units as you begin your program and work toward your degree requirements.
Current General Education Course Offerings
Course offerings vary each term. View the current General Education course offerings for professional students:
General Education Requirements
Visit the current Graduate and Professional Catalog to view the General Education requirements for professional students:
- Requirements for professional undergraduate students
- Information for students transferring into a professional program
If you have questions about General Education classes or other professional program requirements, please contact the appropriate person in the Graduate and Professional Center:
- New/prospective students: Contact your program representative.
- Continuing students: Contact your Academic Records Specialist.
Please note that traditional undergraduate students have different General Education requirements and guidelines for transfer students, and are not eligible to take professional General Education courses.
Special Holiday Hours
- Wednesday, Nov. 27: Closing early at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 28–Friday, Nov. 29: Closed
- Monday, Dec. 23–Wednesday, Jan. 1: Closed