Honors College seniors participate in a capstone experience that enables them to synthesize four years of learning into a focused academic essay on a single topic of interest.
From 2009 to 2017, the APU Honors Program, and later Honors College, conducted a paper competition in support of the Common Day of Learning. Winners presented their research at the daylong academic celebration, and their papers were published in an academic journal called Gratia Eruditionis (Latin for “For the sake of learning”).
Electronically archived editions of the journal are available for download below:
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 1 (PDF)
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 2 (PDF)
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 3 (PDF)
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 4 (PDF)
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 5 (PDF)
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 8 (PDF)
- Gratia Eruditionis, Volume 9 (PDF)
The Honors Report
At the end of each semester, the Honors College produces The Honors Report, a newsletter highlighting noteworthy activities and accomplishments of faculty, students, and alumni. The two most recent issues are available electronically below. For a physical copy or an electronic version of a previous issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.