APU offers employees a full range of benefits and services. Eligible APU employees have a choice of medical plans, dental plans, and a vision plan for employee and eligible family members.
Below are the resources to help you compare the various plans offered, learn more about the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with the Health Savings Account (HSA), or how to locate your doctor on the Anthem Blue Cross website.
- Life Assistance Program (PDF)
- 2019 Employee Benefits Brochure (PDF)
- Health Savings Account FAQs (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (Select HMO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (Premier HMO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (PPO) (PDF)
- Anthem Drug Formulary (PDF)
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
For detailed plan information, summaries of benefit coverage and costs associated with each plan, view the PDFs below. The coverage and costs are effective for the coverage period noted on each summary. If you would like more details about coverage and costs, you can get the complete terms in the policy or plan document.