APU offers employees a full range of benefits and services. Eligible APU employees have a choice of medical plans, dental plans, and a vision plan for employee and eligible family members.
Below are the resources to help you compare the various plans offered, learn more about the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with the Health Savings Account (HSA), or how to locate your doctor on the Anthem Blue Cross website.
- 403B Summary Plan Description (PDF)
- Employee Assistance Program (PDF)
- Employee Benefits Brochure (PDF)
- Health Savings Account FAQs (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (Select HMO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (Premier HMO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross CA Find-A-Doctor Tool (PPO/High Ded PPO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Out-of-State Find-A-Doctor Tool (PPO/High Ded PPO with HSA) (PDF)
- Anthem Drug Formulary
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
For detailed plan information, summaries of benefit coverage and costs associated with each plan, view the PDFs below. The coverage and costs are effective for the coverage period noted on each summary.
- Delta Dental PPO (PDF)
- DeltaCare USA HMO Dental (PDF)
- Anthem Select HMO SBC (PDF)
- Anthem Premier HMO SBC (PDF)
- Anthem Traditional PPO SBC (PDF)
- Anthem High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account SBC (PDF)
- Kaiser SBC (PDF)
- Life Plan (PDF)
- Vision SBC (PDF)
- SBC Glossary of Terms (PDF)
For more details about the coverage and cost, you can review the complete terms in the plan document listed below.