Active Duty Tuition Assistance (TA)
Azusa Pacific University is committed to advancing education opportunities for both active duty military members and their spouses. The university is prepared to assist you in utilizing your Military Tuition Assistance, a benefit available to eligible active duty members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. Each service area has its own criteria for eligibility, application process, and restrictions.
TA Application Process
- Apply for Tuition Assistance benefits through your service area. The exact application process varies by branch of service. Military.com’s guide to Military Tuition Assistance is a helpful starting point for determining the process you should follow.
- Complete the APU admissions process
- Submit the MVEB Application Packet, which explains the regulations and procedures students must follow while using benefits.
- After you have enrolled in classes, complete a TA Certification Request Form , which authorizes APU to request benefits on your behalf. Please note that you can submit this form only after you have enrolled in classes. You must also submit a TA Certification Request Form prior to every semester for which you want to receive TA education benefits.
- After the add/drop deadline, APU will certify your enrollment so you can receive the funding you are entitled to.