Jenny Yau, Ed.D.
Professor Emerita, Department of Educational Leadership
Office Location: Building One
Jenny Yau, Ed.D., is a professor emerita of APU’s Department of Educational Leadership and a developmental psychologist with more than 20 years of teaching experience in higher education in the U.S. and Hong Kong. Her expertise in working with P-12 children and educators in various cultural contexts provides a strong foundation for integrating theory and practice in her teaching. Her effective teaching and mentorship have been highly recognized. Her research interests include adolescent-parent conflicts, adolescents’ development of autonomy, children’s conceptualization of social rules and authority, and diverse learners in schools.
- Ed.D. – Developmental Psychology, University of Rochester
- M.S. – University of Rochester
- M.A. – Educational Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University
- B.A. – Psychology,University of Waterloo
- School of Education
- Department of Educational Leadership