News Archive (2020)
- June 30, 2020 by Ashley EnerizWhen it comes to financial aid tips, the best thing for grad students to do is to fill out the FAFSA, even if they haven’t made a school decision yet.
- June 9, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottWith online summer school courses, you can keep the momentum going to explore new courses, graduate sooner, and save money. Learn more about the additional benefits of taking summer classes.
- April 3, 2020Azusa Pacific University's School of Music is recognized as a top 10 music school in California by Music School Central.
- April 1, 2020 by Morgan RogersFind free resources and virtual tools to use as you complete your online classes during COVID-19.
- March 31, 2020 by Ana FelceLearn how earning a master’s degree in music with a mentor-based approach can help you prepare for a future career in music.
- March 23, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20If you’re a college student like me, you’re probably struggling to keep up with the news and rapid changes that are taking place as a result of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Here’s how I’m navigating these challenges one day at a time.
- March 19, 2020 by Ashley EnerizCompleting remote classes definitely feels different than attending in-class sessions. Here are five tips to help you succeed in your coursework.
- February 27, 2020 by Tobin PerryThe graduate student experience of balancing school, work, and life isn’t easy. But two APU graduates say it’s possible—and you can thrive in the process!
- February 20, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottTransitioning from the exploratory freshman year to the sophomore year of college can be a little challenging. Here are six tips that can help you succeed.
- February 18, 2020 by Ben KissamThe end is in sight—you’re about to graduate from college! Here are five graduation questions to focus on to help you prepare for the next step.
- January 31, 2020The Carnegie Foundation selected Azusa Pacific University as 1 of 119 institutions to receive its 2020 Community Engagement Classification.
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.