News Archive (2020)
- June 30, 2020 by Ashley EnerizWhen it comes to financial aid tips, the best thing for grad students to do is to fill out the FAFSA, even if they haven’t made a school decision yet.
- June 9, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottWith online summer school courses, you can keep the momentum going to explore new courses, graduate sooner, and save money. Learn more about the additional benefits of taking summer classes.
- April 17, 2020 by John M. Thornton, CPA, Ph.D.An APU professor offers recommendations on four things you should do before you spend your COVID-19 stimulus check.
- April 4, 2020 by Tobin PerryUnsure about the transition from undergraduate studies to grad school? Here are a few grad school tips to get you ready.
- April 1, 2020 by Morgan RogersFind free resources and virtual tools to use as you complete your online classes during COVID-19.
- March 23, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20If you’re a college student like me, you’re probably struggling to keep up with the news and rapid changes that are taking place as a result of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Here’s how I’m navigating these challenges one day at a time.
- March 19, 2020 by Ashley EnerizCompleting remote classes definitely feels different than attending in-class sessions. Here are five tips to help you succeed in your coursework.
- March 19, 2020 by Ana FelceCurious to know what it’s like as a first-generation graduate student? Hear from grad students who were first in their families to pursue this next level of higher education.
- March 13, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you may be experiencing a sudden transition into online classes. If you are accustomed to taking classes in-person, there are many ways to make the shift to online courses easier.
- March 3, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottHoning your storytelling skills as part of your major can prepare you for storytelling careers in a range of fields, from marketing to ministry.
- February 27, 2020 by Tobin PerryThe graduate student experience of balancing school, work, and life isn’t easy. But two APU graduates say it’s possible—and you can thrive in the process!
- February 20, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottTransitioning from the exploratory freshman year to the sophomore year of college can be a little challenging. Here are six tips that can help you succeed.
- February 18, 2020 by Ben KissamThe end is in sight—you’re about to graduate from college! Here are five graduation questions to focus on to help you prepare for the next step.
- January 31, 2020The Carnegie Foundation selected Azusa Pacific University as 1 of 119 institutions to receive its 2020 Community Engagement Classification.
- January 7, 2020 by Ben KissamHere are five relationship-building tips for online courses to help you better connect with your professors!
- January 2, 2020 by Ashley EnerizThinking of pursuing a financial planning career? That could be smart—the number of job opportunities in the field is projected to grow 10 percent by 2026!
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.