Azusa Pacific University is invested in the holistic wellness of our campus community. APU provides resources that promote academic, emotional, social, and spiritual thriving for all students. The following offices are available and eager to assist students in reaching their personal potential and achieving their educational and vocational goals.
- Academic Success Center
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Task Force
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Safety
- Center for Career and Calling
- Center for Student Action
- Commuter Services
- Military and Veteran Services
- Residence Life
- Student Center for Reconciliation and Diversity
- Student Health Center
- Student Affairs
- Title IX
- University Counseling Center
A broader list of university resources is also available.