Vickie Becker, Ed.D., serves as the Murrieta Regional Campus director and is a lead instructor for University College’s Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership program. Becker’s decades of experience consulting with a variety of nonprofit and for-profit organizations have enhanced her ability to link theory with practice to enhance student engagement and learning outcomes. Her research interests include leadership and emotional intelligence, women in leadership, and workplace collaborations.
- Ed.D., Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University
- M.A., Religion, Azusa Pacific University
- B.R.E., Life Pacific College
- Granting Writing and Management Certification, Grant Writing USA, Las Vegas, Nevada
- University College
- Adults returning to higher education
- BMGT 301 – Dynamics of Group Behavior
- BMGT 302 – Adult Development and Learning Assessment
- BMGT 303 – Introduction to Research Methodology
- BMGT 304 – Organizational Analysis
- BMGT 409 – Cultural Influences in the Workplace
- BMGT 410 – Principles of Management and Supervision
- BMGT 412 – Integrating Managerial Principles with Practice
- BMGT 413 – Leadership and Change
10 a.m.–4 p.m.