News Archive (2020)
- July 2, 2020Learn more about Waters Sr.'s recent publication.
- June 19, 2020APU alumni are invited to an online conversation about COVID-19 inequities, racialized police brutality, and the church's role in calling for justice.
- June 18, 2020 by Tobin PerryChoosing the seminary degree that fits your ministry goals is an important part of fulfilling your call. Here are some tips on how to pick your program.
- June 2, 2020Learn more about Winslow's recent publication.
- June 2, 2020Learn more about Thorsen's recent publication.
- April 30, 2020Learn more about Winslow's recent publication.
- April 4, 2020 by Tobin PerryUnsure about the transition from undergraduate studies to grad school? Here are a few grad school tips to get you ready.
- April 3, 2020 by Nathan FosterAmidst COVID-19, as APU students returned home and began online classes, they had to adjust to life without many staples that helped sustain them spiritually while on campus, including chapel. Here are some ways to stay spiritually active from home.
- March 19, 2020 by Ashley EnerizCompleting remote classes definitely feels different than attending in-class sessions. Here are five tips to help you succeed in your coursework.
- March 19, 2020 by Ana FelceCurious to know what it’s like as a first-generation graduate student? Hear from grad students who were first in their families to pursue this next level of higher education.
- March 13, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you may be experiencing a sudden transition into online classes. If you are accustomed to taking classes in-person, there are many ways to make the shift to online courses easier.
- February 27, 2020 by Tobin PerryThe graduate student experience of balancing school, work, and life isn’t easy. But two APU graduates say it’s possible—and you can thrive in the process!
- February 20, 2020Learn more about Winslow's recent presentation.
- February 20, 2020Learn more about Thorsen's recent presentation.
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.