Mario Macayaon is a Registered Nurse with clinical experience in the areas of Medical-Surgical, Oncology, Critical Care, Cardiac Telemetry, and Home Health Nursing. In addition, Mario has held positions as a Clinical Nurse Educator, Assistant Department Administrator, Assistant Director of Nursing, and Nurse Consultant. He is committed to engaging and enhancing the student-learning environment through the use of learning theories and a technology. Mario is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in Nursing and aspires to also earn a Post-Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate shortly thereafter.
- Master’s of Science in Nursing, specializing in Healthcare Education – University of Phoenix, 2008
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing – California University of San Bernardino, 2005
- Registered Nurse - Board of Registered Nursing State of California
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator
- Certified AHA Basic Life Support Instructor
- Certified AHA Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support Instructor
- Certified AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor
- School of Nursing
- Graduate Programs
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Healthcare Simulation Education
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Simulation Instruction For ELM, LVN to BSN & Traditional Undergraduate Programs
Appointments available upon request. Please contact me to set up an appointment.