News Archive (2022)
- September 2, 2022APU’s School of Nursing received two grants totalling $4,396,200 from the Health Resources and Services Administration with Aja Tulleners Lesh, PhD, RN, executive director of the Institute of Health Research, as the principal investigator.
- July 29, 2022 by Ben KissamAPU offers an MS degree in healthcare administration and an online MBA. Here’s how to decide which of the two administration degrees is right for you.
- July 6, 2022APU’s School of Nursing received a $1,053,634 grant from the Nurse Faculty Loan Program with Aurelia Macabasco-O’Connell as the PI. In exchange for loan cancellation, APU graduate nursing students will serve as nursing faculty after graduation.
- June 22, 2022The Los Angeles Times recently featured Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing alumna Cecilia R. Escobedo ‘14, ‘17, ‘21, DNP, in a story about Latina mothers and daughters pursuing higher education degrees together.
- April 27, 2022 by Walter Geronimo CabalAPU’s School of Nursing served approximately 100 people experiencing homelessness at the annual Socks, Shoes, and Salvation outreach event in downtown Victorville that took place the week of Easter at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church.
- February 10, 2022 by Cynthia HoffDuffle bags and dorm rooms, sporting events and bonfires, crisp new books and old favorite study nooks—college life conjures up different expectations for everyone. But no one expected the COVID-19 college experience.
- February 9, 2022 by Stephanie ThurrottAdult students can use these five life strategies to earn a degree while working full time and fit classwork in around their other commitments.
- February 8, 2022
- February 8, 2022
Note: This information is current for the 2022-23 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.