International Enrollment Services
All application materials must be received by the International Center by the deadline. If a date falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the deadline will be extended to the following Monday. If the application is not completed by the deadline, it will be postponed to the next available term.
Undergraduate Application Deadlines
- November 15 – Early Action* application deadline (freshmen only)
- February 15 – Priority application deadline (recommended deadline)
- May 1 – Final deadline for out-of-country students (may be subject to an enrollment waiting list)
June 1 – Final deadline for in-country students (may be subject to an enrollment waiting list)
Please note: There may be an enrollment waiting list that begins before the final May 1 or June 1 deadline. Applications should be submitted by February 15 to ensure priority consideration for both admission and scholarships.
- September 15 – Priority application deadline for out-of country students (recommended deadline)
- October 15 – Priority application deadline for in-country students (recommended deadline)
December 1 – Final deadline in-country students only (may be subject to an enrollment waiting list)
Please note: There may be an enrollment waiting list that begins before the final December 1 deadline. Applications should be submitted by September 15 or October 15 to ensure priority consideration for both admission and scholarships.
By applying to the Early Action deadline, students can potentially learn of acceptance to their top-choice schools early. This means more time to spend on identifying the best financial aid packages, planning campus visits, and ultimately, selecting the college with the best fit. Students accepted through Early Action still have until May 1 to make their final decision, but the sooner you secure your spot, the sooner you can start planning to attend.
Candidates not accepted for Early Action will be notified that they will be reconsidered for admission under Regular Decision. This will allow time for additional materials to be submitted that might strengthen the overall file (e.g., fall grades and/or additional SAT/ACT scores).
Graduate Application Deadlines
International graduate applications have the same deadlines as domestic students. International students should note the following two items:
- All materials must be received by Azusa Pacific University by 5 p.m. PST of program’s deadline for an application to be considered.
- International students applying from outside of the USA are allowed to apply up to a program's deadline, but should allow enough time for processing an application and student visa. Azusa Pacific University recommends that international students, applying from outside of the USA, apply at least 4 months prior to the start of term.
For more information, please contact your program representative.